Our Process Servers and Subpoena Delivery services in Leon County FL act on your behalf and perform all types of business services relating to pre-court, lawsuits, subpoenas and court proceedings. Of course, service of process is our main business and most popular service, yet many clients prefer to Process Servers in Leon County to perform other tasks such as but not limited to:
- Serving Time Sensitive Demand letters in Leon County
- Posting Notifications in Leon County
- Skip Tracing and Serving Elusive Defendants and Witnesses
- Locating a Witness
- Courthouse Records Retrieval Services
- Delivering Courtesy Copy Documents
- Mobile and RON Notary Services
- Filing and Document Delivery to and from Courthouses
Leon County FL Process Servers
Leon County Process Servers listed in our directory deliver loss mitigation documents, lawsuits, subpoenas and urgent notifications directly to business owners, employees, lease holders and borrowers. We also meet with owners, employees, vendors and borrowers to discuss and walk around the premises in an effort to evaluate its condition and operations. To get information or a quote, please click on the "Get a Quick Quote" link above.
To get a quote, please click on the "Get a Quick Quote" Link above. You should receive a response within minutes, not hours.